Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Still waiting

We still don't have a court date, the judge has 7 days which will be Thursday or Friday to assign the date, we then may still have several days to wait. Tomorrow is our 1 month mark in Kiev and while the people are wonderful we are anxious to come home. Please continue to pray.

Today Josh, Zac and I went to the internate. The boys rode bikes in the snow and then played a rousing game of Uno. Tomorrow we hope to take the boys out shopping for shoes and to lunch, a break from the internate.

It looks like our trip again may be extended, possible 20 more days just in the region, we are trying to juggle things the best we can, again my friends please pray for us like never before.

1 comment:

  1. Jane and Richard,
    I was really hoping after we spoke this morning that I would read on your blog that you got your court date. Since this was posted after I spoke with you, I can only guess you don't have it yet. Well, just remember that good things come to those who wait. Be patient and know that there are many of us here praying for your success. Love and Friendship, Vicki

    ReplyDelete