Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just another day

I brought pizza today which was a big hit with the boys and their friends. I have become very popular at the camp. I would love to say its my winning personality but in reality its my toys. I brought a couple extra gameboys to share along with my ipod I am never alone.

After Pizza and some video games the boys and I walked into the village and bought some clothes and ice cream. Back at camp Alex made me some tea that we had bought each day I try a differnt tea and am asked my opinion on it which would be easier to give if there was a little less sugar.

After camp I spent the evening with friends and then back to the apartment. Richard and Randi arrived saftly in Kiev and will take the train to Chernivtsy tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Camp sounds "interesting". Our prayers continue to go out to you and the boys, were glad Richard & Randi are finally there with you. Today, June 23rd, is the big day, Gods blessings to you and all your family! In His love, J&L

    ReplyDelete