Monday, June 29, 2009

Finally!!!!!!

Finally all the waiting had paid off! We after 4 ½ hours of court received the long awaited decision that our 3 boys will soon be the newest addition to the Barker family. The boys we at court and returned to the internate following the court decision and the next day returned to the camp. Richard, Randi and I left the next day after visiting the boys for Kiev to complete our documents prior to Richard and Randi leaving Friday morning at 5:30am. I originally was not planning on going but it turned out to be a good thing because we discovered that I needed additional paperwork that both Richard and I needed to sign together. My plan was to leave Thursday night but I was not able to get a ticket for the train , so we grabbed a hotel room and Richard and Randi left for the airport at 2:30am and I spent the day in Kiev. I was able to get a Kupe for the return trip on Friday. Saturday I was able to visit the boys, Sunday I was not able to get a ride but did go again on Monday which is a holiday, Constitution day. Next Monday I will be able to pick up the boys, they are supposed to be at the internate but I still need to get some clarification. Thank you all for your prayers and support, please continue to pray for rapid completion of paperwork and a safe trip home. Also please keep Richard in your prayers as he is again having issues with his back and now hip and leg- please pray for healing, direction and for clarification that the choices we need to make. Also prayer for integrating our 3 newest members of the family.

3 comments:

  1. I am beyond thrilled for you and your family. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a long court! Congratulations on being new parents. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!! Still praying that it all goes smoothly and celebrating with you for this awesome news!!!!

    Matthew

    ReplyDelete