Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Visas in hand

Today I decided to take a break from the boys and go to TGIF for a cheesburger- the real kind. While I was waiting for it to open I ran into 4 women from the peace corps who invited me to join them for lunch.

After lunch the boys and I went to the embassy to recieve the visa's which I am happy to say are now in my hot little hands. America here we come!!

We then went to a pizza place for lunch- this was the pizza place that the boys didn't want to go to the first day because it was cheap pizza, now we go every day and thankfully its cheap pizza.

Oleg and I went to the arch and are now in the internet cafe, Oleksiy and Valik went to some fun house thing and were then going home.

The doctor at our physical actually said the America kids have to much freedom- she never met my Ukr. kids, they don't see boundries only opportunites.

See you all very soon

1 comment:

  1. So close.... Looking forward to seeing you very soon. Prayers continuing. Tony

    ReplyDelete