Sunday, April 12, 2009

Shrinking Numbers

Tomorrow we are all going to Kiev via train to see the girls off. Our plan is that only the girls will be going home however if we do not get Richards and Danny's tickets exchanged they may be going home and Richard returning on the court date. We are leaving in the Lords hands to see what his will is for us in this matter. Richard is concerned about leaving me which he repeated to me several times during the day. I told him I would be fine, flattered that he was so concerned until he responded that we would have to discuss my spending money- and here I thought he was going to miss me.

When we return or I return the plan is to move into another apartment ( also rent free ) of a friend of our hosts who is going out of town for a long period of time so that they can move back into their home. Today my friend brought the girls town souvenirs to take home to remember Chernivtsi.

No comments:

Post a Comment